I am running into a definite “deja vu” moment right now!
I decided to blog about the Summer 2015 #RunChatHunt …
Which led me to decide on a title about the fact that the only thing I haven’t found is a garden gnome…
Which sent me back to last year’s Summer #RunChatHunt post …
In which I bemoaned the lack of a gnome.
For this year, we were challenged to find the following items while running and tweet pictures of each one with the hashtag #RunChatHunt:
And here is my gnomeless list of “finds” so far:
And last but gnot least:
If you haven’t joined in the #RunChatHunt fun, there’s still time! It lasts through June 30!
Each time you tweet one of the scavenger hunt items with the hashtag #runchathunt, you are eligible for awesome prizes! You get a bonus entry for doing a blog post!
Here is the prize info:
- RockMyRun RockStar membership — 5 winners
- CamelBak hydration vest — 3 winners
- PRO Compression socks or sleeves — 3 winners
- Laughlin / Bullhead City Half Marathon Race entry PLUS two-night stay at host hotel
- 2Toms StinkFree Survival Kits (1 detergent/1 StinkFree spray) — 2 winners
- Winner’s choice of any Race 13.1 event — 2 winners
- ENERGYbits prize pack ($50 value) — 1 winner
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon entry – 1 winner
For the “fine print,” rules, and all that fun stuff, visit the original post here.
Join me in the #RunChatHunt fun! I GNOW you can do it!